I have been testing this body scrub for some time now and what I can say in one word is simply: Terrific!
- First of all, I love it’s consistency and the fragrance of figs and rhubarb. Delicately sweet but not overwhelming. To me, just right.
- Secondly, when you towel-dry your skin, it still feels as if you’ve just had a professional body SPA treatment. Seriously, guys, your skin feels like as if you’ve just treated it with a fantastic moisturiser, it’s SO soft and velvety delicate in touch. It reminds me of my daughter’s skin when she was a little baby. There’s no need to apply a body lotion afterwards. I absolutely love it!
- The list of active ingredients is also impressive and the little exfoliating bits which are of natural origin too; these are: peach stone and coconuts particles – great choice Colway!
Now let’s see what the website says about active ingredients:
SWEET ALMOND OIL – ensures skin firmness and elasticity, slows down the ageing processes, facilitates cell renewal and blood circulation in the skin.
CANE SUGAR – cleanses the skin thoroughly and removes dead cells without causing irritation or allergic reactions.
BLADDER WRACK EXTRACT – abounds in bioelements such as magnesium, potassium, amino acids, polyphenols, vitamins C and B; it demonstrates strong moisturising, nourishing and protective properties. It enhances elasticity and firmness, strengthens the walls of capillary vessels and removes swelling. It revitalises the skin and restores its hydro-lipid balance.
If you’d like to give it a try, you can get it from www.anc.colwayinternational.com
You can also register on that website either as a Customer or as a Partner and get a discount for all your purchases:
- 10% discount for all registered Customers
- 40% discount for all registered Partners (+ your own online shop and commissions)
Please give me a shout if you find it interesting and you’d like to join us. We are looking for cooperation (also with professionals and salon owners) in all EU countries.