As always when it’s cold outside or when I expose my hands to chemicals (eg. washing my hands too often), my skin gets extremely dry after a while. I use a hand cream every day but I’ve noticed that it works only temporarily. I’ve decided then to use Natural Collagen as I remember how it helped me before and it kept the skin on my hands in a perfect condition for as long as I was using it (or actually even for a few months longer when I already stopped using it).
Collagen and elastin are responsible for maintaining proper hydration of our skin. Collagen is also responsible for the healing processes – when you cut or scald your skin, it’s thanks to collagen that it heals itself. Knowing that it would seem only logical that Natural Collagen should be a great ally in fighting dry and damaged skin.
So here’s what I did:
1. I washed my hands with a mild soap (not containing zinc which is not compatible with fish collagen, nor SLS which is a strong irritant) I used Collagen Wash Gel which I also use as a face wash and make-up remover.
2. I used a gentle Scrub with collagen (Don’t do it everyday! 1-2 times a week is just enough)
3. I left my hands wet.
4. I applied 2 pumps of Natural Collagen Platinum and gently massaged it into my skin. For hands any type of Natural Collagen would be great: Platinum, Silver or Graphite. I used Platinum because I had it open as I use it regularly for my face.
5. I left it on till it got absorbed by the skin.
6. I applied my hand cream. (I use Elave hand cream)
Effect: silky soft skin in touch, dryness gone, hands feel amazingly delicate and perfectly moisturised.
I would recommend this treatment to be repeated at least twice every day for a few days and then you can do it less often, but try to do it regularly to maintain these outstanding effects!
*The pictures below show the results after only one treatment / one application of Natural Collagen Platinum onto my palms. They are true, have not been modified and have all been taken today.
This is the condition of my hands I woke up with this morning (even though I always use a hand cream for the night and during the day too – and the cream I’ve chosen is one of the best I’ve ever had!):
And here’s the result:
Now for easier comparison:
And here’s the set of all the products I have used: